Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Mail; Topaz #1 (Yes, I'm moving BACKWARDS)

Today I was really frustrated. I don't know what everyone's skill level is out there in blogger world, but mine is so so. I had a layout that just wasn't going the way I envisioned in my simple little head. Thanks to Un-Do (THAT STUFF IS FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC) I was able to salvage what I could without doing any further damage. Then, right as I was about to throw in the towel I received a sweet gift from Kristy Lee, Scrapbook Steals Mojo-er herself. I commented about how I would so love to have the stamps from the MME Stella & Rose Mable line. She sent them my way! How amazingly thoughtful of her. I actually teared up when I opened it. I've never had anyone think of me like that before! So anyway, I finished my LO and that was that!

How awesomely amazing are these stamps? Really. Just look at them. I can't wait to use them for the upcoming Artist Trading Card Swap (ATC swap) I'm participating in. 


This LO is what it is. I'm not thrilled about it. I'm just happy it's done. For those of you who understand my frustration at times, look into Un-Do if you don't already own it. It removes ANY adhesive without screwing up your good paper. It got off my ATG adhesive. Yeah, it's that good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment