Thursday, April 12, 2012

Better Late Than Never

This is my fourth attempt to post pics of the upcycled mini album. It's not completely finished, but I wanted to at least share some of it with you. I don't know what's going on with Blogger but it's definitely on my last nerve. Here goes another shot.

IT WORKED!!!!

This is the cover. I think I'm gonna add or change something. I just can't decide. I like it, but I'm not completely in love with it.



 This page has an according style fold on Kraft cardstock. It holds several photos or journaling space. I have the twine there for now to hold it because otherwise everytime you flip the page it all comes loose.



I like the little flippy on the bottom part. It's held together by brads and twine. When you unravel the twine there is space in the middle for photos plus journaling on the flaps!

This I made with more recycled cereal box. I just folded in some pieces and adhered it to the album. I covered it with more cardstock as well. The tags are also pieces of cereal box. Nice and sturdy!
 This piece on the bottom also flips up.

 This page also uses more recycled box. The tag as well. I embossed a journaling spot on the back. I'm going to add a little pull ribbon on the top for easy access.


That's what I have to share for now! I still have several more pages to finish up. I can't wait to add photos!


Don't forget to comment on MY How To'sday blog HERE by this Friday April 13th to be entered to win the Cosmo Cricket Upcycle Mini Deck!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment